Sunday, December 5, 2010

Coping!

This past Saturday I was to go for Dinner at my late sister inlaws friends Annes house, to celebrate her memory.Also that of a another neighbours husband of Debbie Roys, who passed away the same year.
We did this last year and it was a wonderful night of joyous stories and some tears as well.
Friday afternoon rolled around I'd finished packing the cookies to take over for my brothers sons, and for Debbies family we all made different ones and split them between the two families.
The weather outside was quickly changing, and this change brought on a migraine, this left me stupified, I had to cancel going to the dinner and only at around 8pm. did a remotely feel like myself.
Today I'll drive over with my husband to drop off the cookies.
Next Saturday I'm booked to help decorate the house as close to what Barb did with her Mom for the boys. He rmom Elizabeth called and asked if I'd be avaiable, Serena my daughter also wants to come to help.It should be fun we did it last year. It was crazy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment