Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm overwhelmed and never paid!

These couple of weeks I've been a little peeve ed at how things are progressing around here for me and that I'd like to get back to some sort of normal,I'm sure the two others would like that as well.

The runners circuit is coming full throttle as I see in the distant summer future weekends he'll be away for this race or that race, I need a part time husband/ house fixer/ gardener/what ever else needs doing.
Not enough hours in the month never mind the day.
I wonder if Mother Theresa helps selfish wives if I prayed for help. or on the other hand that movie"my life in ruins" could be a nice escape for an hour and thirty two minutes.
I gotta go do my physio , so later you all!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't amazing how they can come and go as they please????

    ReplyDelete