Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Were having a heat wave, but there is no surf nor sand

This week we seem to be having a quite a few hot days and warm nights, I love sleeping with the windows open and feeling a breeze come through .
Had a lovely long chat with my gal pal Peg. its nice to talk to a friend and we bounce from topic of this and that and have a smile or a laugh, she's fabulous!
Last night my boss came by as she went walking to the lake which is near my house and had some Gelato and tea and some hilarious conversation about different ethnic customs, she is Siri Lankin and I am Italian but it seems some things are the same in every culture.
For instance in Italian culture if a spouse dies you should mourn for a year or three for that person and wear only black then balck and white and then color. Well in Siri Lankin its Black for three month's then black and white for eight months then white then color. Iam taking a break from the running epiloge to write some other stuff that might pop into my head.
My daughter has gotton a job at last at an animal hospital and I am thrilled, its what she wants to do and she will be taking a course to be a an animal tech. when she goes back to collage.
Well I am going to therapy now for my hip so ..later

No comments:

Post a Comment