Thursday, July 2, 2009

OH Canada.. OH MY WHY?

On July 1st it was Canada Day, my cousin Oscar from Sicily spoke to me on MSN yesterday afternoon, and wished me a happy Canada day but he thought it was the 4th of July but is it not called Independence Day.I gave him a short history lesson, one that did not include Aliens and will Smith smoking a cigar. In Europe there is the mix up with Canada and USA, in Italy especially ,every body is coming from America, yes but it North American , Canada! Land of Trudeau, Igloo's Cod, Quebec the Province that no one in France wants, Its Glorious and Free except when you pay 13% GST tax on every little thing. That's it for now gottta go put my Eggplant parmessan in the oven for dinner with my tyme and chive potato salad to toss as well.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, did you say HI to Oscar for me! I can't get MSN at work...sucks to be me!

    ReplyDelete