Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ahhoy there me hardies, my man 's gone out to sea

While in the lovely and stately state of conn. my husband wanted to swim in the Atlantic Ocean, I concurred knowing full well his Insurance was paid and that there might be a smidgen of danger out in the waves.
Alas the sea was calm and the tide was out so he walked on green sludge of wet seaweed beds for over ten minutes before he could actually get wet.
He swam to the buoy and back and back again, his stroke has was a little splashy and not as smooth as it could have been.
Cousin Emilio and I watched from the shade of the tree on the beach sitting on a bench.
When he finally arose from the sea, looking wet and disheveled and complaining he'd swallowed some sea water , cousin and I laughed.Well I said , That can't be good I said sarcastically!
He went off to find public rest room in a tiff to change and then it was off into the car with Mr. smelly fish man.Thankfully we didn't have far to drive to outdoor Art festival.
More tommorow....................

No comments:

Post a Comment