Wednesday, July 8, 2009

On the road again, its off to Port Perry

You may ask yourself 'what's so hot about Port Perry"?
Well let me tell you, my girlfriend Peg and her family live there and it makes me happy to see her and them so I look forward to any chance I get to go up and visit.

Today I am traveling with my sister Lucy and her friend from Sarina Nancy and her daughter Lydia as well as my niece Marina, two rambunctious tweenies.

I am positive they will enjoy the town and the waterfront there, its very nice and has an aura of being in Muskoka although its no were near there.

They can pig out on great candies at the Chocolate Squirrel and check out the butter tart at the bakery, they are to die for.

Well I' ve got things to do before I leave , have a great day I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment