Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Day the Room Stood Still! no aliens were involved in this production

At long last the family room is no longer Rasberry..............YUCK country girl
It is instead beach sand cream, the floor no longer yellow parkay floors, but cherry wood plank floating floors, The blue wash side table is is beach sand cream with black handles, on top a dark espresso swirled lamp with faux cream and brown zebra print.
The walls facing the garage is large so I put up two 7 foot long and one deep flaoting espresso brown shelves , one directly under the other with a two foot gap in between. On the top shelf are a box a 1/2 foot by 1/2 foot in the middle a smoky white black vase from Venice at the end a white foot tall gourd from uncles garden.
The shelf below has a photo of Dan and I in the middle, photo of my mom and dad and at the end a witching globe.I am trying to find a large oblong unique basket for that middle of the middle shelf, so most things are in tempary mode.
I added black tab rings to my drapes over the two windows so that they have a softer hang to them.
Over the fireplace is my Large round mirror, in front of it 4 rattan balls to the left two espresso brown candle holders with cream pillar candles and to the right of the mantle a picture frame of Barb Lucy and myself.
The carpets are laid on the stairs are pale sage green and the up stairs hall.
Done for now, just need to fix closet door gap on top of trim.
The store is moving to another plaza which is a 45 minute walk as opposed to 10 minutes if that now.That happens Sept. 15th, should be fun its a smaller store so it will be cramped I'm sure.
That's it for now, caio

No comments:

Post a Comment