Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Revenge of The Mommy!Never beleive a Sicilian mother.

Today we visited Hell and got the Hell out!
Four several weeks I have been co-dialing and corridinating a move fo my Mother and her stuff, to my brothers house , this has been no easy task as I must travel to Scarbrough in order to do some functions, e cancelling everything lights heat and water and phone were she lives now.
Also last night my sister and wasted 3 hours cleaning an apartment she is not moving into.We don't have enough to do!!!!!!!!!!
Having done that and corridinated with Canada Pension etc and old age Pension and the Italian pension to forward all mail to her address in north Ajax, I must now exicute the reverse.
This will be done Friday , as I'm still trying to hot glue my hair back on.
It will take a while
My sister and I have no words , and the moving company has yet to return my call concerning the cancellation.I called that in this morning at 11.15 am.
God bless us one and all
NEVER AGAIN NO WAY NADA AIN'T HAPPENING I WILL DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment