Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy thanksgiving my behined!

Let me ask you this," whose idea was it to get all the women in the western hemisphere to devote another entire day or two together to start cookiing like mad whores when the Navy comes in ,"? Then don't even get to sit down with the multidues to eat it.
If you did this your'e exhausted if you didn't your smart.
Fouteen people , 7 side dishes a turkey a ham 2 pumkin pies bought 1 apple pecan pie bought one bluebery cheese cakse for daughter inlaw to be 's birthday.
Made squah soup Saturday but it was so good ate half the pot.
Forgot to put out salad third year in a row and veggies with four dips as well.
All were happy all were fed, mom did the washing up of serving platess, I used paper plates,
a walk to visit my dad's memory tree doing well and then home agian were all left , Dan disappeared after the slamming of the last car door upstairs and I was left alone with tea and quiet reflection, it would have been Barb's 46 th birhtday.
I am always thankful for those friends I've had since childhood, and those I've made
as an adult, family and relative good health with a few cliches but then who doesn't have.
Figured out how to down load my kindle and that laundry waits for no one.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! It sounds like you have been busy. Send me your address - we are city swap buddies!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete