Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dawn of the Dammed

Two entire nights where you go to bed and then are up for what 6 hours again.
First its the bathroom run , then its the night sweats and then just to top it off the knee pain and leg cramp combo.
I had gotton up three times this night, the third time my husband thought he'd offer some verbal help,"why don't you rub some cold jell on that knee, "gee Dan I've only done 3 times" and not its not working.............................LIMP drag cane..limp drag cane down the hall..." yet going down the stairs is pain free, I curse again....
time for tea.
Had a bizzare dream where everyone lost alot weight and I was left looking like a basketball shape. That's all I remember.
No more red grapes late at night.
Well I do hope some slept better than I , if not , I'm generally up between 3.30 am on ward give a call or stand by the computer....ps Bones and house are on at 4.00 am and 5.00 am
Going down to make coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment