Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Cold to the Bone!

This morning was joy to behold grim dark ,rainy skies, damp leaves strewn across the deck , crazy neighbour cat who scared the bee jesus out of me at 6am, while I was sitting in the kitchen having coffee , gave msyself a lovely nasal wash ..coffee with cream and one sugar.YUK!It stuck its face on to the patio doors.
Yesterday after a highly evoketive and shrill conversation with my daughter I left home.
Made my way to the Mall in Pickering did some shopping and met up with my friend Marion at 2.30 as she was there for a job interview thought I'd surprise her. She emailed me the day before about it. I did.
We had a lovely coffee then walked to her house and then Dan picked me up at about 5.30 came home made stir fry , watched Bones and Greys , I just knew Christine was going to blow and then quit.
Torres was used and tossed which Mc steamy knew was going to happen and warned her about.

No comments:

Post a Comment