Monday, November 8, 2010

Sun Sun Sun Here it comes

Great news sunshine all week long. Went to one of my favoriate blogs "Figs and Lemons .com" Charlie has posted a terific video of herself and LIla her daughter kayaking off the coast of Positano in Italy In November and its still warm enough to swim.
I love kayaking but not in an Ocean and such a little boat, I could not do without a life vest on me or the child but rules are different there I soppose.
Check it out the vista are beautiful and so is the color of the sea.
The other Kayaker is her husband Carlos.
Charlie is English , hubby Italian Grave digger and manages the cemetary.
Charlie sells fantastic home made a natural soaps online, I've bought some as has my sister, they smell incrediable.
Dan ran Hamilton race yesterday and got back earlier than five , he BBq'd when he got home,Serna worked till nine.I hung out at home and cleaned closets.
Have a great week, it will be nice to walk out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment