Friday, November 12, 2010

Road Trippin/ the long and winding road/life is a highway/ and other songs

Tommorow The ladies of Port Perry are coming to get me and were taking a little road trip shopping to the states or there abouts.
Today I spent organizing a bag and what to take and not take.
My closet is not an absyse that one ccannot fing there way out of , its just that all the clothes semed to have shrunk in one way or another.
Should I bring my pillow yes ,should I bring my orange pj NO,
shopping list Yes, runners No.
Cane yes, Gloves Yes , coat yes , man with black mustache loooking thru my back patio door No.
Rabbit that lives under the back deck No, bottle of wine Yes.
shower cap Yes, wooly socks yes, Bumpet for hair no Way.
Finally all is semi packed and now I'll go make dinner since no one is buying it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment