Sunday, January 2, 2011

Should old aquaintance be for naught!Happy New Year2011

Well according to all the Nay sayers , knock on wood........next year is it.. you know finito ..bye bye,,,so I hope for no Tears this year but so far I've cried me a river .
No particular reason just misery it comes in waves and then leaves.
I watched Eat Pray Love on New Years Night and had a fire going , my husband went to bed at 8.30 pm so I was alone , got a shot glass of lemonchello and waited for Midnight.
One minute before midnight raised a glass to family and friends that had passed on and to myself , drank it turned off the Tv. and went to bed.Just as I was about to get into bed my friend Marie called. We chatted for a moment then hung up.
Happy New Year to all, no tears just laughter and as much joy you can cram into a day.
Screw people who only think of only them selves,my No crap attitude is still in place, and going full force.....take no prisoners...............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment