Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two litlle fishes in a POOL

As of now I have been swimming every freakin frozen bitter cold snowy morning with Isabell. Perky does not begin to describe her. She is alert and on some sort of opiom , how else can any one be so mellow . Even when shes having a bad day shes mellow. We swim laps from 7 am till 840 every morning.We have also inter spursed wieght lifts in the water and use flutter boards and do abdomiable lifts.
Generally I leave the pool with legs of jello, but the hot sauna after make me feel great.Then its to the showers and get hair dryed,
All the Winter gear on to face the outdoors. I sweat like a fiend just trying to leave the dressingroom.I generally get home before 10 am. Then its either off to work or off to working around the house.
This weather system is out to lunch , warmmer one day , ice and 20 below the next, windy and frigid and the baremeter is giving me headaches every other day.
Its chili tonight and biscuits with parm cheese and tyme in them.
Gotta throw in an other load of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment