Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why I hate touch screen computers

Yesterday being the nice person I am I went into work so my boss could take her grandson to an early movie,When I arrived she told me the computer had been acting up, GREAT YET AGAIN < MORON TEC HAS NOT YET COME TO FIX , we have left him over 50 messages no reply and when he does answer he lies about his wear a bouts "yeah on my way on 401 , NO HE'S NOT ,he's holed up in some strip bar probably, I mean he has a contract but he never shows up.
It been 3 months of hell, off and on.
All info is in computer, its bad enough when people don't have their pick up slips , fine they get booked just sign for their stuff , however if the computer doesn't work you cannot look them up and have to search all the racks for the name and various pieces which takes time , then enter it in the book and get customer to sign, then add it all up manually with calculator double check and open till with key.Some people get a little put off , most understand.This work is doubled if they bring in items , Have to be written in on sheet in duplicate one for patron another for store then another 2 for the company who picks them up. I had 36 pieces of merchandise to to do last night giving and taking , Then at 6 pm I 'd had enough fired that sucker up again hit the F12 enter and son of a bitch he rebooted.So from that time on reprinted all tickets for take in clothes and checked out all that had gone out, I kept all the receipts that were on the clothes bags , removed the payment from their accounts and then processed all the pieces.Did up cash , closed the computer , arranged the pick-up bags, and went home and hey it was still day light.All this on 4 hours of sleep, had been up since 3am Monday night.May God have mercy on me
One thing I figured this touch screen does not like to be touched any more so I did every procedure with the mouse not my fingers.
Lets see how it goes Thursday night.
Yes I am still swimming every morning, and am very much enjoying my face cleaner that my friend Peg brought me it makes my face very soft and less dull looking. Actual people have commented, asked if I 'd had a spa face thingy.
So thanks Peg once again.
I spray my sheets with the Bellini Spritz its dreamy to smell when falling asleep.Reminds me of Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment