Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Saturday night my son Aaron and his wife Donna came to stay for Easter, I made eggplant and roasted pepper and Caramelized onion with Haveriti on egg buns for dinner and grilled them along with Greek salad totally veggie dinner it was delicious, If I may say so.

Sunday Dan went and got mom after his run and we had spiralled ham, roasted potatoes and mushroom and peas and I forgot the asparagus in the oven and it burned.

For desert was carrot cake I"d made on Friday and chocolate pecan pie from the kids along with these high end cupcakes in various flowers I had the orange cream one.

We had some wine and tea and relaxed and then Dan drove everyone home and I cleaned up was done by 5 pm .
Watched Once a Upon a time and then GCB and spoke to Serena wishing her good luck on her Exam today , fingers crossed .
will veg out and some laundry vacuum bedroom, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment