Monday, September 7, 2009

The Art of Laminating or Lamenting..You choose!

This is the continuation of our dinner at our friends in Port Perry,
The barbique was igniated the tongs were ready the beasts prepared ,
Yum Peg's marinated chichen and Chops, always excellent
Her pasta salad with grilled vegies  most delious
Greek ceasare salad  [2 helpings me]
Sangria  was par excellence and I had several glasses after my lime beer.Neil did  a terrific job of it.
No I am not an alky.
Jamie let me have a sip of a concoction her and Peg put together  it was tart but very good , had tequila,lime cordial and spritzer .
The evening included free fire works via the neighbors and a full moon and starry night how perfect.

pss.... Graham spotted a whole bunch of big birds that turned out to be young turkeys across the street from his drive way we all went out to see , Dan took a phone picture, there were about 8 or 9 of them very kool will see if the daughter will add it to the blogfor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment