Wednesday, September 2, 2009

" The course of true love never did run smooth" All righty then!

Yesterday was the 34  anniverasary of my marriage to a man I no longer reconize, and I'm sure he will the same about me.
Physically he is as thin as a rail < I on the other  hand have plumbed up a bit  , meno does that, remember the day you could drop 10 pounds in a week, now it takes 3 months.
The day played out as any other I cleaned,  went for my walk.  and then made dinner.
Although I baked a scrumptious carrot cake with walnuts and crushed pineapple in ait YUM.
We exchanged cards , I got cash for my up coming trip to Lake Lousie in Alberta,he got 6 bars of zest soap,
he runs and he smells so that the reason for the soap.
He went upstairs after dinner to watch hours of CSI anything and I read in the family room.
The romance was overwhelming, ah well, life is a mystery, I didn't even get liquored up other than tea..

No comments:

Post a Comment