Thursday, September 3, 2009

Daughter for sale cheap!

This morning when I went down to retrieve some laundry I had forgotten in the washer last night I came across a fiasco in the laundry area. The sheets and towels and what not thrown on top of the dryer not in it wet and stinky now, and my illustrious daughters cloths in the washer not washed but soaking in a vat of waters she neglected to turn the dial over enough to start the agitation. A jug of laundry detergent on the floor flowing in front of the washer..I have just spoken to her about this to which she replies I didn't know what you wanted me to do with the stuff in the washer , well common sense would dictate you throw it in the dryer not on top I replied.
I hope some day a child of hers will tax her as much as she has taxed mine.Or a friend what ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment