Thursday, November 19, 2009

rain rain go away!

Yesterday was a blustery day, but the sun was shinning,Took a long walk but had to use my cane as my left thigh was a little stiff and with the wind , my center of gravity is easily thrown off
Today it is cold miserable windy and dull.I woke up had toast and coffee and went straight to bed, put on Sense and Sensibility and huddled under the covers till I had to venture out to the store, as I not working today I thought I'd make chili and biscuits with chives and some peanut butter and white chocolate chip cookies, later this afternoon.
I'm almost positive that my gal pals Peg and Mary Ann along with Marion have almost finished their Christmas decorating.I know Mary Ann has started her window boxes and Peg  has started in the dinning room and Marion has started on the deck and in the family kitchen area.
I have brought up my Sparkling Christmas tree, its very whimsical with curly Q 's. Marion got it for me one year .Its on the mantel over the fireplace , that's it for now.
I did organize and place all together the other stuff  yesterday morning along with tree in one area so Dan can bring them up.
I'm done , bye eat something warm and gooey today cause I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment