Friday, November 6, 2009

When the moon hits your eye like a big Pizza Pie

Tonight I made Pizza, I try and make it every Friday night. Tonight's was amazing, I must say not to shabby,
It had sauce and artichokes and roasted red peppers and supersesta salami.On top some grated goat cheese and mozzarella. For Serena Ms. "I can't eat that 2009" plain cheese and sauce and peperoni.

I got orthopedic's for my feet this week to help with my alignment, they feel a bit weird, I've never had a high instep and now I have one and I feel like I'm standing on a wad of Kleenex in my shoes.
I suppose I'll get used to them as I do every thing else.
Just want to call out to my friend Peg hey girlfriend!
Also a salute to my baby sis Lucy who's become the cooking pioneer girl sou chef{holy Julia Childs}!

No comments:

Post a Comment