Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Come to land of the Ice and snow!

Could not beleive my eyes this morning , the roofs were covered with a sheet of Ice it was zero degreess cel.
Usually I open the kitchen window for a few minutes while I make my coffee, this morning I opened and closed it one foul swoop.Freezing air hit me like a wall of bricks.
I'd like to tell you about last Friday when I went to a local jean store to purchase a new pair of jeans with my birthday money,tried on 6 pairs of blue jeans .
Here are some of the problems I faced ,maybe you do too, to short in the waist ratio to the crotch, the zipper did not sit in the middle, camel toe in the front , too low in the butt when you squat, too wide in the hips, too tight in the tummy area.
Those were the jeans ,I then moved on to thin cords with spandex in them, they fit perfect,  a little long in the leg but hey that is easy to deal with.
I was wrong , brought them home somehow between Friday and Sunday these pants gained 3 inches in the waist and at least a foot in the thighs, I could curtsy in them, they were not washed or any thing..
Yesterday I returned them and I can't believe I'm saying this exchanged them for a whole size smaller.
Could I have been abducted by aliens and had alien liposuction, cause I still can't figure this out.
I realize someimes we girls can get a little bloaty but hey I was not filled with helium on Friday. Its still a mystery to me, any thought out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment