Thursday, August 5, 2010

And now for something completley different

I have had enough of that discusting carpet on the stairs and hall its 27 years old , thread bare and stains that refuse to leave even with blow torches.
Home depot had a flat rate isnstallation fee going on also a defered payment plan, so Misty green is the shade a pale light biege green , they came yesterdy to measure , Dan has to start removing the old crap carpet, he aslo removed the parkay from the family room as he intends to install the flooring we bought over a year .
He took a break yesterday as his back was sore from shoveling out the parkay and then going to the dump with 9 boxes of it.

{last Friday we took my mom home from my sisters house] but the heat of Monday caused her to go back there Monday night , my sister went to get  her then.

On Last Friday my son came home with Donna for the weekend as did Serenas boyfriend Dave, the house was full, and very busy ,

I 'm sur e my mom will be back here at some point soon ass I understand from face book my neice said they are going away to Sarina.
I'm doing some laundry then get the room ready agin just incase for mom.She's like a pop up doll never know were she'll show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment