Monday, August 9, 2010

InTo the deep!

Today was girly morning , getting a check up and some blood work and physical in the nether regions!
Its dark and no ones knows what goes on there when left alone, so the good doctor has to take a look and say .Hey its all good , then you can redress again and leave.
There is just something silly about sitting on wax paper with only the top of you clothed and rest is buck naked , cheeks splayed and white ankle sox's borders on the ridculous.
Even siller  was waiting in this state for 20 minutes,what if there had been a fire?, how fast could I have gotten dressed and grabbed my purse and shoes and my sunglaases that fell behind the chair.Would I have to have run through 2 doors and a crowd of 8 pregnant women to exit the stairs  dragging wax paper behind me still attached to the roll.
Luckily it didn't happen and I need not be tramatized in such a manner, but you gotta wonder sometimes when your in those funny postions.
It rained later this afternoon , but its still humid down here by the lake.
Gotta go get the laundry I threw in this morning  and start dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment