Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going to the Chapell and hes going to get married!

I should like to announce that my son will be tying the knot with his beloved Donna this Saturday Aug. 6th in Nova Scotia, we will be flying out tommorw morning .
My friends " the Menears leave to today, Happy safe Journey!
The Sestito's our other friends will be on that flight with us, on Friday my brother Joe and his Lisa will fly in.
I am very excited and happy for them both , as i am sure Jeanate Donnas mom is as well, she will gain another son and I another daughter.
We picked up a flip movie camera yestrday I hope it works well , as when we tried it the battery didn't seem to want to hold a charge it was plugged in for 4 hours into the terminal.
Time to organize my packing and chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment