Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The invisable woman in the video of a wedding!

I had seen several clips of the wedding via the flip cam my husband had used and on the computer screen , however it was not till last night when my friend Donna came over to view the flip cam version that we noticed I was in the movie all of 3 seconds.
No mother son dance , lots of film of other guets dancing , husband playing the drum plenty of film on that , great shots and film of the happy couple , but myself and other notable people were decidetly missing .
Hopefully these gaps will be no doubt filled in by others who filmed nad photo oped.
No worries , just wonmdered , I know went out for a smoke 4 times during entire night
no gone that long.
My mom has gone home again my husband and daughter off to kitchener for job interview and then dinner with Dave and his parents.They won't be here till late will get some clean up done and laundry again and try and get my life on the gride again.

No comments:

Post a Comment