Friday, March 27, 2009

Good grief I'm bloggin !

Today is Good Friday and my first attempt a blogging, as you might think my title indicates some one running away from home. It doesn't , It's because my husband is a Marathon Runner! I 'm on the run trying to keep everything together as he is in constant training mode. Those of you who run know this and those of you who are spouses understand. We have a lot of time on our own .
I hope you find this blog to be fun, informative in some way and just a good read.
That's it for now have a great weekend and more to come Monday!

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean it's Good Friday. It's not Easter yet!!! Do you mean you are having a good day? I haven't even bought Easter Chocolate...oh no I have family blog competition! Good Grief Charlie Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do , deal with it!
    love me

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.rubypersson.com/peanuts/peanuts_originals/big_lucy.jpg

    ReplyDelete