Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stuff happens and things to do

I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to daylight ,as of late its usually 6am or earlier that I'm awake.
I had to take a sleeping pill last night its been over 2 weeks of constant interrupted sleep,I need more than 2 hours here and 4 hours there.

I stayed up late so I'd be very sleepy, and even managed to see Dancing with the Stars.
That french gentleman with the lean body and smooth moves just made my night.
As of recent I've not been watching all the time because I'm tired of the those people they bring in for comic relief, I liked the competitive edge of the shows from last season.

Today I'll ask you to run out the door and walk around the block and smile if you run into or by some, it will do your soul some good. I will be doing just that.

I'm going to phone m y friend Kathy's boyfriend to see how things went with her surgery yesterday, I pray it was all well and no complications.
She was diagnosed with having Cancer of the uterus,last week.

Take care, smile and have a laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's not good hopefully they got every out. I hope she is doing well.
    PS...did you mean collage as many pictures on a sheet of paper or College?
    See your ABOUT ME section. By the way the french man you speak of was in the SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE, he played Samantha's next door neighbour on the beach who was shagging all those women and walking around in the nude in front of her.

    ReplyDelete