Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Gloomy Monday! Yuk . Its overcast and damp and I've been running around trying to organize things for my daughters trip coming up in the next few weeks. She and my older son will be off to the Land of Crumpets and A Pub on every corner for a visit. My son loves England , what's not to love ...Girl Queens, Robin Hood a straight guy in tights, beautiful country side, Druids and Stonehenge.P lough mans lunch and tea and don't even mention, But I will Jamie Oliver. Yum.
I sorted out a carry on bag and a medium size suitcase with wheels and a handle, she does moan a lot if she has to pull her own weight or anything else, after all she 's only 19 years old.
Although as of late she has been a peach helping her mom as I am recuperating from surgery still and I am thankful for her help, minus the odd moan.
Today's agenda will consist of reading and laying a fire in the fireplace and drinking tea and eating Tabouli.
For now I must go and phone my mom or she'll think something has happened .. don't want to worry her.
Have a great Day and live it like its your last and tell those who matter that you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment