Sunday, March 29, 2009

I wasn't going to comment today but its so miserable out wet and gloomy,
read Charlies blog ... Fig's and Lemons and thought Oh she has sunshine how lucky.
My runner and I had dinner with my brother and his sons last night, it was relatively mild out for March and a nice sunny day to boot. So a Barbecue was in order, it was great veal cutlets and steak , I made the potato salad with thyme and olive oil and red wine vinegar , green bean salad , Caesar salad without the Ides of March scene and spinach salad along with fried cauliflower with lemon and black pepper. We were so stuffed we forgot to have desert!

I'll be running out to Costco today when the runner returns from his 18 km. run in the pissing rain.
As he has the car.He has to drive there to meet his friends at a designated location.
I hope he doesn't run out of energy for when he gets home cause I'm raring to go.
Well I'd better get dressed and ready , have a good Sunday and stay dry or sit in the sun if you've got it.

1 comment:

  1. How nice, so you and the runner kissed and made up after I left?

    ReplyDelete