Friday, July 16, 2010

Its a beaytiful day

The sun rose at about 6am this morning and there's a slight breeze,I saw a squadron of dragon flies go by the back deck , I am sure looking for those nasty mosquito's who have dined on my feet this week while I was attempting to garden in the early mornings.
Calamine lotion  pink is a color I forced to use liberally across my toes.
I'm finally getting a few hours of work for today but it does not look to promising for the rest of the summer as my boss's grandchild is signed up for all kinds of camps and so she does not need me to come in.
I will be putting in an application to Solby's for cashier come August, I need something that generates some cash for me,a few hours do not help top pay a Visa and Sears bills.
Also I don't like for Dan to carry that extra  on his back as well, as hes helping out my daughter till she starts her job, it will take her a few weeks more until she can contribute to her own bills, phone and school .
Have a great day and watch for those pesky bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment