Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sorry and and Old maid old games but still fun

Last night drove to my sisters to have visit and say hi to my mom who is there for the duration of this heat wave.
During the course of the evening my niece Marina asked if I would play old maid with her, it was a fun game and we had a nice time lots of giggles.
Then we moved on to Sorry , which turned into a laugh a minute ,what with practicing her french and mine and trying to catch her faster than lightening movements across the board ,  I'm pretty sure she skipped over a few spots.
With all the guffawing we attracted my husband , who was told and I quote" we are playing "Sorry" uncle Dan and" Sorry" you can't play"This started more laughing on our part not  to mention Marina was snorting , this made me laugh even more which then brought her Dad in and then explaining it to him made matters all the more silly.
After the second game we had to leave to pick up Serena at a pool party so we said our good byes to mom and all and were on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment