Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tueday Physio and My daughters school problems

Today was great morning got up feeling good went to bed at 10 pm. last night.
My daughter revealed on her first day of summer school that she hasn't a clue about what was being taught about, her teacher said she should have started this course of Science math at the grade 9 level and then worked her way up to the 11, she feels this is beneath her and that perhaps she has a memory problem as she can't seem to retain what was taught.
I of coarse said logically I would have taken pr cursor courses  not just jump into something I've never even heard about.
Then I don't ever support her and have no idea what she is going thru, GOD give me Patience!
When someone is determined not to listen at all because apparently she know everything it just becomes argumentative
I never  had a problem with math, I simply went to after school classes and extra classes in the library cause I was bored!.Never did figure out what formula applied to which problems, just figured my own way of getting the answer {the extremely long way} but it was correct.
Drama is her name she rules supreme...god bless her little pointed head.

Now the Physio part went like clock work  and it was good. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment