Saturday, May 29, 2010

Alone again naturally

The runny man has gone off to Ottawa  with those people, my daughter has gone off to Bradford for the boyfriend,I have stayed put as usual.
Well  it seems sometimes the best laid plans never get to happen, was supposed to see sex and the city , was dressed and ready to go but work called , so poor Marion who'd been up since 6 had to work till 3 in the afternoon, She needed to take care of Hope her dog and chill and that's fine ,I called Donna and went out for a quick ice coffee came home and passed out on the coach till 11 pm then went to bed.Basically running around to get things done so one could go out and then doesn't.t wears you out.
Weird thing the stereo int he dining-room came on as I was going up to bed, came back down and turned it off. Then the dinning room lite came on , I think there is a power surge somewhere.
Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment