Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sock it to You

Can you believe that hurdling a socket across 3 feet of family room is a sign of aggression.
Apparently in Ajax , in my house according to Mr. your" So aggressive "at me any an and every opportune moment he can, throws  this comment in, said to me while I was folding laundry.
He ended his tirade with that my son and daughter also think it too.
Then he went upstairs to slam the door after I took the laundry up and came back down.
So I in mature fashion took his Boston Marathon tea cup and slammed it into the sink , were unfortunately it didn't shatter.
No one spoke to each other again that night, however at 2.30 in the morning he rolled over and fell out of bed, I felt vindicated, but alas he blamed me for having thrown the covers over on him,
WELL IF HE DIDN'T WEIGH 12 OZES THEN MAYBE HE COULD FIGHT OFF THE COVERS. LOL 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment