Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy love thursday,,,yeah you heard right

Last Saturday night was my sister Lucy's husbands birthday ,God that's a mouth full!
He turned 40, yes he is younger than herself. It was surprise, which went off brilliantly .Not that hes younger the party.
Good time was had by all.
Also I  was  going through face book when who should appear but someone who is called David Meaner.

His picture looks like he's been held up as a hostage... then I should talk I look like a blond Chinese person.
LOL 8o).
No contact was made ,nor will be, seeing him once in a blue moon is enough .
Last night I went Home depot and bought a garden flag with 4 red lady bugs on it , cute,  they charged me 2.00
it had the stand as well, hey I'm not complaining.
Consider this the rubber paving stones of last week which were 3.49 each suddenly jumped to 9.99 each wanted 6 came home with nil.
THERE IS SOMETHING LOOPY GOING ON IN THAT STORE .
I will now go clean the bathroom.
Also, this lady who works with Dan saw me limping cause my other leg knee is acting up fluid, so she came over with this liniment, the throbbing is gone doesn't hurt to get out sitting position nor roll over in bed, amazing . It 's high in Caspian which is an anti inflammatory ingredient and it costs 25.00
as soon as I get the name I'm ordering it and will pass that info on.

No comments:

Post a Comment