Sunday, May 16, 2010

Toddler turns forty and holding pattern

Lucy's husband Todd turned 40 the other night , she threw a surprise birthday bash for him at a bar the Four corners in Whitby.
It was great to see so many familiar faces and some unfamiliar ones as well.
There was great conversations and tasty food and drinks with lots of ice .
The ice you need when your having a flash..........drink ....crunch ice...............
My cousin Alex told me an easy way to cut and paste photo's.
My cousin Johnny was there and Sue  but Pat was sick coming down with something.
Then Robert showed up and so did Joe and Lisa , as did Andrew Pett Shelly was under the weather so she did not come.
The Birthday cake had the funniest picture of Todd at about 2 years old , was a hoot.
His parents were there and  his sister Dawn and step brothers as well.

Got home around 12 am and went for a tea and then bed . woke up at six this morning.
Had a lay down on the couch till 7.30 then had a tea and some cereal then banana and then 2 scrambled eggs no toast .
Gave my side table another coat of white paint in the family room and then sat out in the sun and sprayed the handles of the table black.
Its going to be a beautiful day and Aaron is in Aruba of f the coast of Venezuela with Donna I know having a great time .
I am thankful to God and all spirits who helped in the cancellation of his flight to Iceland, however I feel awful that Jason could 't get to go to Aruba because they hike the prices almost to double for one person.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nellie

    Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog! I loved the play "Wicked" so I like your blog template.

    ReplyDelete