Monday, April 27, 2009

Exihibations or not to Exihibat that is the question?

The only answer frankly if you don't run is NO DON"T GO! If you don't run other than trying out the new veggie chicken nuggets not much there to attract you eye.
It is rolls and booth's of running gear and bottles and out fits and shorts and t shirts and jackets and leotards, all with illuminating tape that glows at night or has the name Boston or a swoosh whatever on it.
For those of you who like me are 5ft. 6 and over 150lbs. spandex is not friendly in any shape or form it reveals things we don't even allow our spouses to see in pitch black rooms lite with a night lite.
My runner has often remarked that my participation in these social type events might be a chance to make new fiends?? I have tried to make eye contact [ mind you I was wearing my foster grants at the time] no one approached me, could it have been the then cigarette pkg clutched firmly in my hand.
This might have sent out a silent signal, I don't run, get it got it good!!
Lets face it these events are for the intense in your face , gotta have the latest stuff and not for us poor schmucks just skipping or walking briskly I might add thru life.

2 comments:

  1. Eggsactly! Exhibit and exhibitions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...I believe the smokes scare every one away these days, congratulations on not smoking for almost 3 months.

    ReplyDelete