Friday, April 17, 2009

Venting off from my left Ventricol or any other orifice

As you have deduced I don't care for running I can however give you advice from years of abuse should you choose to stay the course with the one you love.I can train you in how not to be assimilated.
Running in someone like me causes extreme rapid eye twitching and thoughts of Harri Kari[ race]did I just say the r word Dam I'll try not to do that again.
My husband started by giving me the" RUN AROUND" Just a quick run hon, I'll run over and get it for you, I ran by and picked this up, I just raced over to get done early.
He tried to run me down with this subtle infusion of the R word.
A runners mantra I believe is that resistance is futile''jean Roddenberry's alien spieces the Borg..". they all look alike, Sometimes I think what lures those unsuspecting wives or husbands are not the nifty outfits but the pasta dinners prior to the race with salad and water.YUM!
A non runner can also develop the Stockholm syndrome, if you can't fight em join em.

No comments:

Post a Comment