Friday, April 3, 2009

It is " Good Friday" for those of you of the Roman Catholic religion , its a day for inner reflection and to go do the stations of the cross.For the rest of you its a weekend as per usual.

I originally posted this blog to out ward reflect about how I feel about being a runners wife.
I had deviated from that course and will now try and set that right.

Hi, you don't know me, I am a woman whose husband runs around.
He does this on a regular basis, even boasts when hes' going out to it and with whom.
At times he'll brag it's to be a group event, eight or ten of them together. This usually occurs three to five times a week including Saturday and Sunday morning!
Some times he's been known to go out of town or the province and the country.
The Impetus of all this running around was to qualify for the "Boston Marathoon".!!

Tomorrow..... I should have seen this coming.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to get your Palms on Plam Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Again it wasn't Good Friday! I think this is a case of menopausal forgetfulness....Good Friday is Friday April 10th...good luck with your post on Friday. It's Marathon, not thoon...hey that's what sisters are for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well you live were I live and see if you can string together one cohesive thought.

    ReplyDelete