Monday, April 6, 2009

Warning Warning Will Robinson!

I should have seen it coming, the day my husband came home and informed me he was going for a little jog. This he was told by his new found friend Caesar at the Gym told him would give him more stamina{ for what he sits and drives for a living}and with that first incestuous whisper he became hooked. Had I known then what I know now I would have put the knife to Caesar{e Tu Brute}.
Ladies , running does not increase a man's stamina, if any thing it sucks the life out of them!
Some days depending on the distance they can barley stay awake thru dinner ..let alone a night of love,truth is if there is any energy left lovemaking can be timed in the 2 minute mile.{ may i just say this is the only record they will ever beat!}It's over before it even gets started, as you lie there in bewilderment while herolls over and snores merrily away. Its only the photo of his childrens beaming faces that prevent me from pacing the pillow over his face and sitting on it.I doubt he'd even wake up.
Eureka.. heres another thought perhaps this failure to perform could be eliminated if I were to initiate foreplay with a 'starters pistol" and present him with a shiny medal at the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment