Saturday, April 25, 2009

The wife the Run forgot!

As embarrassing as this may be to post , it has to be addressed as it can happen to you!
Never ever allow your runners eyes to leave yours, if they do you will no longer exist in his dominion.As the saying goes outta site outta mind.
This happened to me the first time I accompanied him to Boston.It was the day after we arrived and he was so revved along with all his other running friends outside the hotel lobby on hitting the runners exhibition downtown, that when the shuttle bus arrived to take us all to the R line he neglected to remember I was there in the lobby and left without me.

He noticed I was not present only
after a half hour ride while disembarking from the shuttle and going into the transit station.
I his wife was meanwhile checking train departures from Amtrak on the front desk computer leaving that day.
We were not in a happy place as you can well guess.
Needless to say, I do not bother going anymore , I only need one hint, if you don't talk the talk or run the run don't bother coming cause you ain't much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment