Sunday, June 27, 2010

2 Woman 2days .........................Let the shopping begin!

On Thursday night my husband informed me that on Saturday there was a birthday party for one of those running women{June} yeah right love to go NOT!
This weekend my son Aaron came on Friday to have his annual deck party which he is now hosting with Donna.
I was sitting waiting for their arriveial when the phone rang, It was Marion  Her husband Stephen and his son and the dog were gone to the cottage did I want to come for the weekend, sign me up I said I'm packing now ,but it'll be after Dan gets home to drive me.
No problem , so I proceeded to make dinner and pack just as I put the pork chops on the grill the kids arrived and then Dan, we ate el fresco and then Dan drove me to Marion's then he picked up the giant tarp to cover our entire deck for Aaron's party on Saturday as it was scheduled to rain most of the day and it did.
Friday night was spent on Marion's front deck with wine and munchies , then we moved to the living room to watch Alice in Wonderland, its a great movie, I enjoyed it. we watched some DYS shows then went to bed, I slept in Spencer s Room woke up unbelievability  at 715 am , usually its 5am for me 6 at the latest.

Saturday morning we rose and showered and ventured out in torrential  rain , first the Pine ridge garden centre
I bought a pot and some large daisies and tree fertilizer.Then we hit the Ajax Lob laws super store,were I bought a really nice long shall black vest  handkerchief  front.
There we ran into Dan and Aaon and Donna shopping for their party, we left quickly, off to home Depot for black paint  and a new drapery pole for my kitchen , paint reduced to 1.00, rod 39.99 for 21.00 , then on to Pier one for an 80.00 lamp for 16.00 , one candle a ceramic slipper for tooth picks..........moving on to Chapters no books were bought by me but by Marion.She chose " The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo "series............
Drove west again o the new Shoppers Drug Mart near Rouge Hill, bought to orange citrus body washes that's it.
Hit Swiss chalet at 4 pm, then went home for more drinks and crashed, we were supposed to go to a Strawberry Margaretta party down the street but we passed and made our own drinks and chilled it was great .Just sitting on her covered font deck listening to the party noises and  listening to the rain.
Went to bed, learned in the morning that downtown had violence and no go trains would be working , phoned Aaron at my house he had just called a cab to take him and Donna to her new place near Yorkdale as downtown was off limits.
Came home around 10.30 and unpacked did some laundry cleaned up and reorganized what the kids didn't put away and then Serena came home from her party were she'd had spent the night wouldn't have happened if I was home,Then Dan rolled in 3 hours later from cycling and now hes been gone for over 2 a hours again to talk to some guy about his running classes hes will be teaching again...............................
There goes the day
Hope your weekends were great...........

No comments:

Post a Comment