Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thru the woods and down the path to the physio torture I go!....hehehe

I went to physio this morning and arrived amazinly enough 20 minutes early , I gavce myself lots ot time as I walked there and back after, did some new routines and some old ones as well.
Came home to find a large puddle of water beside the fridge and dishwasher had no idea from whence it came, emptied entire fridge and pulled it away from wall vacumed behinmd it and washed the floor and vacumed the coils then pushed it back.
Cleaned the inside and refilled it , lets hope it was just  someone being careless with emptying the dishwasher or putting something back into the fridge.
I then did some left over laundry and was going to paint and sand the kitchen table , when looking for a paint brush came across a tin of paint that had the lid half off and upside down in a plastic tray ,,,,thank God, and not all over the basement floor, just as I was cleaning that up Dan called to inform me the car was acting weird and he was taking it into our mechanic for an assessment.
Perfect that was three I am done, At 4 pm I get my teeth cleaned and thats it for me today.
Its Pasta dinner or nothing I am pooped.
have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment