Monday, June 14, 2010

Morning is boring like the weather warning!Hey a phone call from way back when!

This morning was dreary as usual then around 9 am the sun peeped throe for what an hour and in the time I went to Wally Mart to pick up 2 more chairs for our out door patio table.Dan drove up as he was going in later today.
After he went to work and I did the laundry and sat out for a few minutes with my second coffee, the miniature  canaries  are quite abundant this year there were at least 4 couples.
Serena and her boyfriend were still asleep up stairs in separate rooms ...I think...I've never peeked.
I am going to make Panellies for Dinner tonight , they are made from chick pea flour and salt and water, but they taste outta this world.Its a veagen dish.They fry up like lite airy pancakes and you put them between Italian crusty bread..
This past weekend my husband Dan and brother Robert and his friend Andrew did the ride for Cancer in memory of my sister in law Barbra, Roberts wife who passed away last year.
It took 2 days and 1 night, to get to Niagara Falls,200 kilometers a day.
They were provided tents and showers and food and entertainment .They raised as a group 5000.00 dollars
I attended my friend Marion's  and Stephens 25th anniversary ,it was held at their home, went over all day Friday and helped in every manner of ways .
The party was wonderful and their was tons of food and drinks and fun conversation and Marion was presented with a Chop saw , she was thrilled along with that an emerald  ring in white gold, stunning setting.Stephen got the bill, it all worked out.

And back to day, I got a call from Kathy Summers, the sister of  my first high school boyfriend Micheal.We connected via face book, had lovely chat , she has reconnected with Tom Hastings  whom she knew in high school and commented that  he has a lovely family ,she has a daughter and a son I believe.
Its nice to re connect with old friends if only to catch up and know their doing well.
Talk to you soon { you know who you are Ms.P}

No comments:

Post a Comment