Saturday, June 19, 2010

Moma told me not to come.

Mom arrived last night at around 9pm I was not here to greet her as I had made plans to go out with my friend Donna and Isabelle,Dan saw to her needs.Also Serena was home too.
I got in at midnight, zonked. Those girls can drink coffee like there 's a shortage of beans about to happen they , I stick to decaf  at night.

This morning mom cleaned my fridge and swept the floors , I basically did diddly.
Then she phoned Italy twice spoke to my aunt in Connecticut and then to my aunt in Scarborough.

When Dan comes home we'll take her to Reitmans at the Durham center and Lori's  and then to Costco.
Out to lunch , then home, at least that's the plan.
Its drizzled a bit , hoping it will just pass by  have a great day .
Hey out there the comment box works.

1 comment:

  1. I think its a nice blog in progress, since I'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete