Thursday, June 24, 2010

Something wicked , wind and rain beware.........yeah right

Well yes it did rain and hard rain it was , Dan had undid the canopy last night or it would have torn with the weight of the water  on it. The humid ex is through the roof, but at least the sun has made an appearance  and the birds have come out of hiding to do there morning recitals.
I'm sure downtown the police were scrambling through the downpour.

Yesterday evening when going out to put garbage in the garage I noticed a sign  in front  of the deck garden, it said my garden was elected by someone as being very pretty  by the town of Ajax, how cool is that !

Well my mom has decided to go home today , she has been here since last Friday, hadn't noticed  it was that long . She loves to shop for groceries my mom ,just wish she'd gotten out on to walking around the block more.

Rememberto day Italy plays .......................Forza Azzura! Power to the Blue!Ciao belli

No comments:

Post a Comment