Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two Dragons and Aunt Vera arrive from Sicily

MY uncle Frank Dargon and my aunt Theresa Dragon and my Vera Berttinni arived at my cousin Mary's house
yesterday.We got there around 4pm My cousin Joe picked up my mom and his mom to take over there earlier, so they all ate together for the first time in eons.
My cousin Mary's house looks very nice from the outside, it is a work of Italian decor on the inside , stunning.
Although I am Sicilian I like clean lines and not a lot of stuff , more french country casual . If I can ever get somebody to paint my dining room set white I'd be happy.
We all had a lovely time , my aunt Vera has informed me that now they are teaching dialect in the schools so that it doesn't die out, kinda like they teach Gaelic in Scotland for the same reason.
I could easily go and teach as I only spoke that for the first 15 years of my life.Learning Italian after.
Its a beautiful day and i'm going to enjoy it now, take care
Have a great day and remember to keep those electronic gadgets out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment