Thursday, June 3, 2010

The rain that never stops...for Petes sake!

I know we are in desperate need of Aqua for the grass and the flowers but was last night not enough, it rained so hard and so long we had to go out on to the deck every 10 minutes to poke out the excess water that was accumulating in pockets on the canopy.It was like Niagara fall when it came down ,I soaked my entire left side Dan's shoes and my jacket this went on till 11pm.
At that point I called it quits and went up for a shower , liniment rub on ouchy parts,took an Aleve and fell asleep in my sons old room , every time I tried to roll over in my bed I hit Dan either in the leg or the head.
Went back to my bed at 3.30 am and slept till 7 am.  will putter around the house but first got to go to the drug store .Its going to you" know" again later today .
I guess I should not have knocked all those spiders off the veranda roof over the front door.I got creeped out every time I stepped out and down they came like the last curtain call.
Then there was an inch long one on my newly painted ceiling in the family room which I knocked down with a broom but he ran behind the TV.were the wires are, ain't going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment